WASHINGTON and DANVERS, Mass., April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eliza Corporation ("Eliza"), the pioneer and recognized leader in Health Engagement Management, today will moderate a panel of experts at the 11th Annual World Health Care Congress about personalized, data-driven approaches to Healthcare Exchange ("HIX") consumer engagement. The panel discussion will take place at 2:00 p.m. (ET), at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center.
Moderated by John Shagoury, President and CEO of Eliza, the panel will address engagement strategies that:
- Attract and retain members by helping consumers successfully adapt to recent healthcare reform rules and regulations
- Efficiently onboard and assess members, building membership profiles early to drive appropriate enrollment and utilization of plan resources
- Cost effectively manage members' utilization of resources and care decisions – driving consumer behavior on the clinical and satisfaction topics that impact key quality measures
- Create lifetime member value through data-driven approaches that improve satisfaction and retention
- Katie Catlender, Vice President of Operations, Neighborhood Health Plan
- Richard L. Trembowicz, Principal, Paragon Health Consulting
- Brad Wolfsen, Executive Director, bswift
Click here to listen to a World Health Care Congress and Wall Street Journal co-sponsored podcast that previews the panel discussion, and highlights Eliza's approach to helping customers better serve their membership in the Exchange environment.
About Eliza Corporation
Eliza Corporation ("Eliza") is devoted to making people happier, healthier, and more productive. The pioneer and recognized leader in Health Engagement Management, Eliza draws from over a billion interactions with people about their health, and blends business intelligence, technology, and communication expertise to improve care experiences, reduce costs and advance population health. Each program is powered by Eliza's engagement-based analytics and population segmentation, and delivered via our patented speech recognition technology, rich web and multi-channel delivery platform (including automated calls, emails, text messages, mail, social and mobile interactions). These programs consistently yield the best outcomes in the industry in terms of increased engagement, health and wellness measures, and sustainable ROI. Eliza was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Danvers, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit www.elizacorp.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
SOURCE Eliza Corporation