BOSTON and DANVERS, Mass., April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eliza Corporation ("Eliza"), the pioneer and recognized leader in Health Engagement Management, has been awarded a grant by the Workforce Training Fund through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development. The grant program is administered by the Commonwealth Corporation. The grant provides for the training of Eliza's current and newly hired employees, as well as supports new job creation at the Company.
"Providing our employees with the highest level of training is an important initiative at Eliza, and underscores our continued dedication to delivering innovative technologies that address the opportunities and challenges within the world of healthcare. We are honored to be selected as one of the state's Workforce Training Fund Grant recipients, and appreciate the opportunity to fully support the advancement and vitality of the Massachusetts workforce," said Mark Beucler, Chief Financial Officer of Eliza Corporation. "As Eliza continues to execute an aggressive growth strategy, this grant will allow us to broaden our training efforts, as well as create jobs in Massachusetts -- with an estimated twenty percent increase in our workforce, over the period of the grant."
"We are happy to support Massachusetts businesses like Eliza Corporation in meeting the demands of a highly competitive regional and global economy," said Massachusetts Labor and Workforce Development Secretary Rachel Kaprielian. "These grants build on the Patrick Administration's record investments in workforce training and education."
Eliza has long been recognized for driving innovation by developing technologies and solutions that deliver positive health outcomes for consumers, and significant return on investment for the organizations that serve them. Examples of this recognition include:
- Awarded Best Practices in Health Care Consumer Empowerment and Protection for three years from URAC for increasing our customers' preventive screening rates and participation in health and wellness programs
- Received ISO 27001 certification, an international standard that defines the requirements for establishing, maintaining and continually improving a formal Information Security Management System ("ISMS")
- Listed in Entrepreneur Magazine's "100 Companies to Watch" list – and one of 10 "brilliant" companies in the healthcare industry
- Highlighted as one of INC Magazine's "17 Game-Changers in Health"
- Recognized by the Center for Disease Control for contributing to increased rates of childhood immunizations in underserved areas
- Received "New England Innovation Award" from the Smaller Business Association of New England (SBANE) for turning innovative ideas into products that deliver proven value to customers
For more information about Eliza Corporation, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Eliza Corporation
Eliza Corporation ("Eliza") is devoted to making people happier, healthier, and more productive. The pioneer and recognized leader in Health Engagement Management, Eliza draws from more than a billion interactions with people about their health, and blends business intelligence, technology, and communication expertise to improve care experiences, reduce costs and advance population health. Each program is powered by Eliza's engagement-based analytics and population segmentation, and delivered via our patented speech recognition technology, rich web and multi-channel delivery platform (including automated calls, emails, text messages, mail, social and mobile interactions). These programs consistently yield the best outcomes in the industry in terms of increased engagement, health and wellness measures, and sustainable ROI. Eliza was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Danvers, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit www.elizacorp.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
SOURCE Eliza Corporation