DANVERS, Mass., Sept. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Eliza Corporation ("Eliza"), the pioneer and recognized leader in Health Engagement Management, today announced that it has entered into a multi-year agreement with SelectHealth, a not-for-profit health plan that is part of Intermountain Healthcare.
Partners since 2005, the new Eliza-SelectHealth agreement incorporates Eliza's Solution Suite offerings for Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid populations.
Eliza Solution Suites:
- leverage available data (e.g., member, consumer, claims) to identify important factors that reveal the types of communication outreaches and message tailoring that are most appropriate;
- apply predictive analytics to separate people into logical cohorts (e.g., needs a gentle reminder, needs more information, needs persuasion) and couple these insights with Eliza's propensity scoring and segmentation to uncover and recommend who to engage; what communication messages are effective; and how engagement programs should be executed to achieve goals;
- implement multi-channel outreach that deliver the right message to the right person using the right communication channel at the right time; and
- evaluate outreach using statistical testing techniques, for example, gauging channel receptivity to raise response rates and close gaps in care.
"We continue to invest time, attention and resources in next generation solutions that scale to the evolving challenges of the healthcare industry, in support of innovative clients like SelectHealth," said John Shagoury, President and CEO of Eliza Corporation. "We are honored that SelectHealth has expanded our long-term partnership, and look forward to our continued success engaging their member populations."
In addition to employer-sponsored health coverage, SelectHealth offers plans designed for individuals eligible for Medicare, Medicaid, and the Children's Health Insurance Plan (CHIP). Eliza's comprehensive engagement programs help SelectHealth achieve their strategic goals and efforts to:
- provide personalized service to help members achieve their best possible health, for example, actively encourage members to use their preventive care benefits such as mammograms, colonoscopies, and immunizations;
- support care management programs for members with chronic illnesses and serious medical conditions; and
- serve all populations by offering a wide range of affordable health benefit options.
"With the ongoing changes in HEDIS and STARS, we rely on excellent member care and communication to support our ability to raise the standards of clinical excellence," said David Larsen, RN, MHA, and Director of Quality Improvement at SelectHealth. "For ten years, Eliza continuously has helped us address market changes, improve our outcomes and exceed our goals. With Eliza's new integrated offering of technology, design, data and analytic tools, we are building more comprehensive programs. We now have even greater insight into our member populations, and the ability to take necessary actions -- with the right message, to the right person, at the right time, using the right communication channel."
Added Shagoury, "Over the years, Eliza has continued to expand our capabilities, and develop best practices to encourage members to more effectively engage with their health and care. Since Eliza's engine is purpose-built for healthcare, it supports superior performance across diverse healthcare populations – and offers the unique ability to collect more granular interaction data, while delivering better analytics, program performance, and outcomes. In fact, Eliza leads the industry in number of health engagement programs, sophistication of programs, and most importantly, the results for the clients we serve."
A webinar, sponsored by America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP), about the Eliza-SelectHealth partnership, entitled "How well do you know your members? Leveraging true member insight to increase engagement and improve care" will take place on Thursday, October 8, 2015, at 1pm Eastern. This webinar will feature David Larsen, RN, MHA, and Director of Quality Improvement at SelectHealth, and David Morris, Chief Revenue Officer at Eliza Corporation.
To register for the webinar click here: https://www.ahip.org/Webinar/Eliza9115/
SelectHealth is a not-for-profit health insurance organization serving members in Utah and Idaho, and is committed to health improvement, superior service, and providing access to high-quality care. As a subsidiary of Intermountain Healthcare, SelectHealth is part of one of the nation's top-ranked integrated health systems. SelectHealth is also recognized as Utah's top-ranked health plan, according to NCQA's Private Health Insurance Plan Rankings, 2013–2014. For more information, visit www.selecthealth.org.
About Eliza Corporation
Eliza Corporation ("Eliza") is the pioneer and recognized leader in Health Engagement Management. Eliza combines technology, data, and analytics to provide the most advanced solutions and services that measurably improve quality, cost and care outcomes. Over 15 years and billions of interactions, Eliza has amassed the world's largest data asset of people's healthcare actions, behaviors and decisions through the Company's award-winning, multi-channel communications platform. Eliza is based in Danvers, Massachusetts. For more information, visit www.elizacorp.com or contact 1.800.701.7864.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
SOURCE Eliza Corporation